Thursday, January 28, 2010

My future plans

In 2010, I have some plans. It is very ordinary. First of all, I want to be a good wife. Now what kind of wife am I? Married men were surveyed in Korea about who's the best wife or who's the worst wife. Best wives were those who make a lot of money. Worst wives were those who wear extended sweatshirt and dishevelled hair at home. and say hello to their husband in those clothes. These wives know savings only. Worst wife is similar to me. I will try to be kind, gentle, charming and a self-developing wife.

I told my daughter you should try to make the best of all things and I expect my daughter will be good acdemically. But I felt she is under stress. I changed my mind. Study is not more important than her personality and health. So I will help her to be able to grow up beautifully with her mind and body. I will try to read her mind with a warm heart.

I am going to make myself better than before. Living in a foreign country is important for me to learn English. So I am going to work hard to learn English. I almost didn't read any books
for a long time. I am going to regularly read a book every month.

In the long term future, if our child is grown up and we have enough money, I would like to go to the countryside with my husband. I would also like to build a pretty house in the countryside and plant vegetables in the front yard. I would like to spend time in nature. and do good deeds neighbors.

5 comments:

  1. Misook I thing you are a such a good wife and mum! When I call you everytime you are cooking for Jisoo!
    I hope you will build a beautyful house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the example of worst wife I think.. You are very nice mum and wife I believe. I have same problem with Nina at the moment. But everybody says study is not only the way to success in the future. But still I am worry about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good wife and good mum Misook. I'm not a good wife. Sean always said I complain too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misook, i can see you are a good wife and responsible mum. I don't have doughter, i think raising up a doughter is different with boy. Girls is important to let her feel she is a princess and would only marry prince and let your doughter feels - she is most beautiful and sweet heart of mum and dad. Do you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MisooK, I am sure you are a good mother and a good wife, don't worry abouth this, I saw you have a big big heart. In this moment, it's most important that you have to feel good and satisfied with yourself.

    ReplyDelete