Thursday, January 21, 2010

My life now and ten years ago

10 years ago I was single and lived in Goyandong with my parents. I was young and pretty. I had taught children at kindergaten. I had liked my job and worked hard .

10 years have passed. I changed my life and appearance. I have been married for 8 years. My family is living in Ajman. I am a perfect Mrs wife. I do not look like a miss anymore. When I was single, I often didn't eat meals because I wanted a slender body. Now, I find healthy foods and eat them for my health. When I was shopping I bought beautiful things. Now, I prefer practical things. When I was getting ready to go out, it took 1 hour before. Now, 10 minutes is enough . I have a lot of white hairs and started to have even forgetfulness. I sometimes open the fridge door and don't know why I opened it. It is passing after 1 or 2 seconds.

I told my husband and I pointed to my wrinkles.

I :" If there are no winkles on my face, I will look 10 years younger..... I want plastic surgery ".
H : " I think it looks fine but if you want to then do it ".
I : " The price would be high ".
H : " How expensive, it's doesn't matter ".
My husband doesn't express things well, but he has huge heart and he understands my mind. When my daughter prays she doesn't forget to pray for mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. She has a pure heart. " I love my family and I am happy !!!!! "

I lost a few things in my life, but I have more valuable things. I think happiness will be started always in our mind. It is everywhere in our daily life. I realized it a few months ago.

6 comments:

  1. Your writing is very improved. I think you have a very happy married life. Ji su looks so cute!! If you want to do a surgery, call me please I will go with you!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!
    Your witing is very nice and easy understanding. I start to have forgetfulness too! I want to use phone but I couldn't find it. Unavoidably I call to my mobile myself. Gai and You still beautiful please don't do plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important thing of the people is what they have inside of their mind not how they look.Forget the negative thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also very forgetful! I also call my mobile to find, even I couldn't find car key!!!
    But having plastic surgery doesn't look natural. better not do it i think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misook, don't worry, we all same, getting forgetful, growing white hair and winkles, but our children are growing bigger and bigger. By the way, what happened to your life few months ago and have maked you realizing happiness is just in your mind and you can find it everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gai, Mina, Martha, Miho, Sally these comments were great consolation to me thinks!
    Sally,I want to talk about a few mounth ago.I was very tired of my life and my body was sick. Becase Why husband is not friendly? Why I have to do alone look after child? Why I can not have any free time?
    My husband and I heard paster words for couples at church.We returned home and had a little long talked about our thinking.I realized that I had spent hard times it was not because of other people. My mind had problem. My heart was locked by my thinking of negative. Now I am trying to say "thank you God" all things. then I felt joy and My feel getting happy.

    ReplyDelete