Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My year in 2009

2009 was a year that mixed good things and bad things.
There were many bad things. Last year was an economically hard year because of the economic crisis in U.S. Our stock had fallen to the bottom. The economy in the U.A.E had become seriously unstable and our economic status had become poor.I wanted to say to my husband thanks for working hard under bad economic conditions.

But there some good things. I was buddist. My husband and parents-in-law were christian. I started to go to church after I got married. I was buddist but I went to church until last summer.I was not sure that Jesus is alive. Last winter I was sure that Jesus is alive next to us.
So I became Christian.

I started English lessons with a wonderful teacher and new friends last Novenber.
I felt happy when I understood how to read and write English.
In 2009 the economy was bad but I had wonderful and great experiences.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Korean dress! I like them. I also very happy to have a chance to study English with a nice teacher and good friends!
    I wish world econoy will go back normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope economy will better soon too. I also happy to learn english and get to know all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We changed our religion!
    I am happy also I am never forget our great teacher, lovely friends and fantastic lunch time.@.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful photographis and dress. All of us need the economic chance in this new year.

    ReplyDelete