Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Learning with web2english

When I first started to learn English through Web2english , reading, writing, listening and speaking was not easy for me to learn using the computer. I made many mistakes because I did not know how to use the computer, but as time went by I could use the computer a little.

The part of the course which I was interested in and spent most time on was writing. My vocabulary, idiom and grammar were poor so I needed dictionaries and grammar books to write an essay. I had to struggle. Repeating these exercises, I am now a little used to reading text in the British Council website. And I am able to send text messeage by telephone.

The most difficult part of the course was speaking. When I speak English, the sequence of words in my mind gets mixed up. When I was recording the podcast, I was embarrased because I was reading like a robot. I just finished 9 times of podcast recording. I improved better than the first time but it is still awkward for me to speak and record in the podcast.

I want to continue to learn English until I am able to watch movies without subtitles. When I first started courses, I used to ask myself if I can complete the courses. I was able to continue the lessons because I met good friends and a teacher. I sometimes could not submit homework on time. But thankfully my teacher corrtected all my poor sentences and checked my homework. Thank you Mr, Sean. I belive Web2English will be a wonderful guide for many people who wish to learn English.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is getting better. And your computer skill too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misook your writing is very nice! When you study time always busy worked. Now we have to speak more with friends! I am very happy with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good!!! Misook! I like so much your essay. Your are very nice person! Believe in yourself, in your attitudes.

    ReplyDelete