Tuesday, February 9, 2010

City versus country life

In this essay I will write about good things and bad things about city and country living in my country.
There are many good things about living in the country. First, we can breathe fresh air everyday. Second, We can enjoy organic vegetables. Third, the country has ample affection and generousity.

But there are also some bad things. Cultural, educational, medical and shopping facilites are insuffcient. Also, there is less choice of occupation. In addition, transportation and communication is uncomfortable.

There are good things about living in city. First, cultural, education, medical and shopping facilities are good. Second, We can choose various jobs. Third We can take public transportation conveniently.

But there are also some bad things. First, air, noise, and water pollution are serious. Also, Traffic is congested at rush hour. In addition, many people came into the city and houses are expensive and insufficient.

Now, I want to live in the city. The main reason is my child's education. The second is the city has wide range of jobs. Third, we can enjoy various kinds of entertainment. Fourth, hospitals are near at the time of emergency. The city has disadvantages but I like city more because it's convenient.

4 comments:

  1. In the city is more convenient. I think old people also live in the city is better. In korea my parent enjoy thier cultural life and traveled a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goog work Misook, all that you said it is truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture Misook,My mother use to live in the country, but last 5 year she has to live in the big city. I think my mother missed the country a lot. when she needs a break from grandchild or my sisters she always go back to my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get the meaning of ample affection. What is that mean?
    I went to a very small school, I got my confidence from that school. We have a proverb that Don't be a cow's tail, Be a hen's head. Which means better to be a top in a small school rather than bottom of the big best school. For me most important thing for the children is having confidence.

    ReplyDelete