Thursday, December 10, 2009


My hometown is Goyangdong, a suburban city of Korea.The population is 893,965 people.
There are many mountains and parks in Goyangdong.
Many people come for jogging and chatting in the park.
It's warm in spring , hot in summer and Autumn is neither hot nor cold.
The Autumn has a high blue sky.
The leaves turn red, yellow, orange and brown.
Those views are colorful and beautiful.
Winter is cold and has a lot of snow and it is covered with snow and looks like pictures.
Many people are going to Seoul to work.
When there are going to office they take the bus, private car and subway.
When I was in Goyangdong I took the subway to work.
It is very busy in the morning.
When people finsh work they come back home and then while they eat, they chat with their family.
They have a good time together.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog remind me like our Japanese life. I really miss Spring and Autumn weather. It's very beautiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Misook. I've been to Seoul in the winter and summer when it was either too hot or too cold. It would be nice to go in either spring or autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goyangsi international flower exhibition is very famous in the sping.
    At that time it is very very busy if you want to go there don't consider taking a car or bus, you must use the subway.
    I miss my family in Korea!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Thailand we don't have spring or autumn season but i can imagine how beautiful Korea is from your blog.

    ReplyDelete